Thursday, March 12, 2009

Monday Nights

I am loving my Monday nights!

My friend Megan Reardon (she is the one with the amazing voice who sang at our wedding) invited me to join a bible study with her mom and aunt. She told me it was a Beth Moore study and I would love it. My mom is actually doing the SAME study right now. No calling for answers Mom :)!

Word spread like wild fire that a couple of us were going to do a bible study on Monday nights. More and more of my friends have joined and we're loving it. We're studying the book of Esther. Beth Moore is hilarious, witty, and passionate. The hour long video goes by so fast and we can't get enough of Beth Moore. I've really enjoyed spending this time with my friends and doing my weekly homework. I will admit though, I never get to one homework lesson a day. I usually do a few at a time. Hey, as long as it gets done, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment