Saturday, February 12, 2011

What have we been up to??

I honestly don't know where the hours in my day go! Nora and I basically camp out in our living room from most of the day. We wouldn't survive without our Pack-n-Play (that includes a changing area and little infant napper!), iPad, Nook, and big TV :)

I honestly spend my days feeding, changing, and looking at our baby girl. Nora's face changes a little bit every day and I love the sweet faces she makes.

Here are some pics from the past week.

Nora has to be swaddled all day and night.

Don't forget about Snickers! He has to be right in the middle of everything.

Sweet Baby sleeping on Dad.

First bath. Pretty traumatic experience. Nora's cord wasn't completely off so I had to hold her and Chris washed her. Can't wait to give her a real bath in her new plastic whale tub.

I know..the hair! Haha.


Nora often scrunches her face when she sleeps. Too funny.

We've loved every second with Nora.

No comments:

Post a Comment