Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My First Mother's Day

We had a great Mother's Day. It was very low-key. We started the day with a nice long walk. Nora loves her Uppa Baby Stroller with the bassinet top. Now that the weather is finally getting nicer in KC, we've put a lot of miles on our stroller.

After our walk, we went to brunch. Just a local Brookside place that has the best omelets and biscuits!

That evening we went to Chris' sister's house to have dinner with Jules. It was a great first Mother's Day!

I have to say that I'm blessed to have the best mom in the world and also a great MIL. And Nora is blessed to have two wonderful grandma's!


This pic was taken with Chris' phone. Sorry about the small size. I wanted him to document part of the day - Nora's favorite thing...taking a nap on Mom. Maybe this is why she won't sleep in her crib for me??? :)


Sweet face.


I know I already posted this pic but I LOVE it.


Just playing on the floor. Couldn't be happier.


Nora's cousins - Vince (5) and Reese (3)

Nora loves being around the older kids.


Reese wanted her picture taken with Baby 'Dora'. Yes, sometimes that is what Reese calls Nora.


Those blue eyes melt my heart!


I had to document this. Chris probably hasn't cut a cake since our wedding! Here he is serving the Mothers!

And someone did not want Mother's Day to end...


It's hard being a baby!



1 comment: