Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Three Months!

How is this even possible?? Nora is three months already! And because I'm late posting..she's almost 3.5 months!

At her 12 week appointment she weighed 12.5 oz (50%) and was 24 in long (50%). Nora usually wears 3 month clothes and some 0-3 month still fit. She's still sleeping through the night like a champ! Now, napping on the other hand, not so much. She takes three hour long naps for the sitter but with me, she prefers to stay up and look at my face all day. Only cat naps for me. Maybe I've spoiled her :).

Enjoy the pics!!



LOVE this picture. It totally captures Nora's personality.



I had to include some outtakes as well.


She is obsessed with her feet!







Get ready for it...



HAHA. The flash was bothering Nora's eyes. this pic cracks me up. She's laughing but check out the eyes!


Nora is growing too fast but I wouldn't change a thing. I love this stage!


No comments:

Post a Comment