Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Swingtime!

Nora loves going on the swings more than anything! We walk up to the park almost every day. Earlier this week we had some friends join us.

These pics bring such a smile to my face. And because it was such a hit last time, I think I'll add some captions :)

They are in position and ready to swing!

I think I'm going to like this!

Hey Bobby, is that you back there?

Yep, there's my boyfriend swinging with me!

So fun!

B: Nora, calm down, it's just a swing. And a baby swing at that.

Still the best time of my life Bobby!

Whitney and I couldn't resist getting a couple pics of the babies sitting together in the grass.

Let me first say that this was Nora's first time sitting in grass.

Not so bad yet.

There's the face that says she is not a fan. Who's surprised? No one? Didn't think so. Don't worry Nora, I'm not a fan either.

Such a fun, impromptu outing with great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment