Tuesday, August 24, 2010

18 Weeks

18 weeks! I can't believe we're here already. It's going by so fast!

note: the pictures and wording are out of order. Sorry! I'm too tired to fix it tonight :)

LOVE this shirt my mom bought me! Due in January. I wore it tonight and all my girlfriends loved it as well.

I did a couple of self-portraits before I left for work. Not the best quality but you get the picture. One of my friends saw this and said 'Was this right after a big meal or something?" Not exactly- first thing in the morning. haha! I popped overnight this week!!

A picture of my belly band. this is a regular skirt with my black band. The band hides the fact that my skirt won't zip the top two inches. Best invention ever. And yes, Snickers follows me everywhere I go.


I had to include this adorable onesie I bought. See below on my shopping details!

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 18 Weeks
Size of baby: 5.5 inches long and weighs 7 oz. Baby Clarkson is the size of a bell pepper!
Total Weight Gain: Brace yourselves..I made a jump this week: 5lbs!!!
This week is the first week where I've really felt like I've popped out and become more round. I was kind of surprised how big I looked in my bikini (yes, I still wear one). Yesterday my manager told me it was the first time she could see a bump. Literally happens over night!
Maternity Clothes: All I have to say is I love my belly bands! I did buy a couple things at Gap Maternity over the weekend. Still a little big but I can't wait to wear them. I also went to Pea in the Pod with a girlfriend over the weekend. I love that store! I will admit that I was kind of annoyed that the sales people didn't think I was pregnant. I bought and adorable gender neutral onesie (see above) and they asked if it should go on my friends account. I reassured them I was in there system too!
Gender: We will know Thursday! Can't wait!
Movement: I'm pretty sure I've felt a little bit of flutters. The doctor said it kind of feels like popcorn popping. It was nothing huge but definitely something different.
Sleep: Besides my crazy dreams, I sleep great. I always go to bed early and wake up early.
Symptoms: I was sick twice this week but then I feel great after that.
What I miss: The ease of getting dressed. My options are becoming more and more limited.
Cravings: Fruit, fruit and more fruit! Somehow Reduced Fat Oreos made it into my grocery cart this week. And then went straight to the freezer at home!
Best Moment of the Week: Just building up to finding out the sex!
What I am looking forward to: Do I even need to write it?? Boy or Girl on Thursday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment