Tuesday, September 21, 2010

22 Weeks!

Another week passed! I'm growing bigger by the hour. Chris told me it's like a little bowling ball!
I thought I'd change up the scenery and take the pic during golf tonight. It's taken from Chris' phone so sorry for the poor quality. Also, sorry my face looks like I just had my wisdom teeth out. The sideways profile is not my best angle.

How Far Along: 22 Weeks

Size of baby: She is 11 inches long and weighs 1 lb! Baby Girl is about the length of a spaghetti squash. Some other fun facts: She is staring to look like a miniature newborn with her lips, eyelids and eyebrows becoming more distinct. She is developing tooth buds beneath her gums. Her eyes have formed but still lack pigment. Her pancreas is also developing steadily.

Total Weight Gain: 7 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Still wearing a combo of both.

Gender: We're having a Baby Girl!!! Side note: we are going to keep Baby Girl's name a secret :)

Movement: Yes! The movement is getting stronger and stronger every day. And Chris was finally able to feel her move a couple times this week!

Sleep: Still sleeping great but I'm having more crazy dreams. I have to share one. I had a dream the other night that our baby had Pica. This is the disorder where people eat everything besides food (toys, pencils, dirt, etc.) Well, in my dream this was our baby! I just happened to watch a Law and Order episode about this the day before so it's not completely random but still...

Symptoms: Feel great and got a haircut :). I did get sick on Sunday for no reason but I felt better after that.

What I miss: ???

Cravings: All things Pumpkin. I'm sure this will continue the next few weeks. Too many yummy treats out there.

Best Moment of the Week: Celebrating my birthday all week long. And eating way too many birthday sweets!

What I am looking forward to: My Dr.'s appointment on Thursday and attending two weddings this weekend. Dress shopping was a success. Be on the look out for pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment