Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Treats

One of my old co-workers always made this Halloween Snack Mix. It is SOO good. You still have time to make it and eat it all day tomorrow!

Ingredients: Half bag of Chocolate chips, full bag of candy corn, half a container of peanuts, half a container of raisins, and half a bag of peanut butter pieces (or PB chips).

Mix everything together.

And put in cute treat bags for the kiddos in your life. Trust me, you'll want to do this step or else you'll end up eating the whole batch!


I'm not a huge Halloween Fan but I like to put up a few decorations around the house.

I ordered this banner last year. It's simple and I love the way it looks on over our fireplace.

I put different holiday decor in these vases. The skulls were a new purchase this year.

Table runner in dining room. Simple decor but at least it's something!



And I had to include one picture of our little Hot Dog.
How funny is this costume???

Snix is going to be a hot dog again this year. I couldn't find anything cuter than this costume. Love it!


Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment