Sunday, October 10, 2010

Saying 'I Do'...Twice!

A couple weekends ago we had two different friends get married. One wedding was on Friday night and on was on Saturday night. And both receptions were at the same location - Indian Hills County Club. We're members there too so I had to convince all the staff that we weren't wedding crashers :).

We had a great time at both weddings and were so lucky to be a part of our friends' special day. Enjoy the pics!

Me and The Hubs at Jacob and Annie's Friday night wedding.
I've had this dress for years and it still fits!

The beautiful bride with her groom. Annie looked gorgeous! I love how happy couples are walking down the aisle after they ceremony.

First dance as Husband and Wife. And a little more detail of the beautiful dress.

The guys play golf with Jacob every week.
Scott, Chris, Rollie

The Girls.
Me, Emily, Brandi.
Got to love my sparkling water :)
Chris and Rollie with one of the guests of honor!

Annie and Jacob's cake. It was beautiful!
And since I'm pregnant and not drinking I ate every bite of cake at both weddings..SOOO good!

I loved how they put lights on the wall behind the band.

Raw Bar. Can't wait to eat some oysters in a few months!

The decor. The ballroom literally glowed. I loved every aspect of the decorations.

More centerpieces.


On to the Saturday Wedding! Our good friend Kylie Wood got married to Eric Owens. Kylie is from KC and we went to SMU together and I'm so lucky that we now live in the same city. Unfortunately, I don't have as many pictures of Kylie's wedding because I was too busy chatting the whole night. It was great to catch up with all our friends and even some friends from SMU that I haven't seen in 4 years!

The Candle Lighters - Susie and Megan. Susie is expecting Baby Maria Charlotte in December!

This is super blurry. Sorry! Kylie was drop dead gorgeous. So elegant and glamorous.
I was also the only one taking pics during the ceremony. It's all for the blog! ha!

Mr. and Mrs. Eric Owens! Again, sorry it's so blurry but it's the only pic I have of the couple!

The cake. WOW. So amazing! And very yummy too!

Detail of the cake. The bow matched Kylie's dress. I love details like that!

Gorgeous Blue and White centerpieces.

Kylie's mom surprised Kylie and Eric with their new monogram on the dance floor. SO nice!


We had such a great time celebrating with our friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment