Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Six and a Half Months

Only Preggos talk in terms of weeks..so six and a half months it is! I don't need to explain how huge I feel...I think the picture speaks for itself.


How Far Along: 26 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby Girl now weighs about a pound and two-thirds and measures 14 inches from head to heel. She is the size of an English hothouse cucumber. The network of nerves in her ears is better developed and more sensitive than before. She may now be able to hear mine and Chris' voices as we chat with each other. She's inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of her lungs. These so-called breathing movements are also good practice for when she's born and takes that first gulp of air. And she's continuing to put on baby fat!
Total Weight Gain: 10lbs

Maternity Clothes: Wearing a combo of both but maternity clothes are so much more comfortable.

Gender: We're having a Baby Girl!!! Side note: we are going to keep Baby Girl's name a secret :)
Movement: Still feel her move all day long. The movements and kicks get stronger each day.
Sleep: Sleeping great. Snickers and I enjoyed some naps over the weekend. Not sure who loved it more.

Symptoms: A little worn out by the end of the day but other than that, I feel great.

What I miss: ??

Cravings: Bagels and Smoothies (must be craving fruit!). Not together though :). I try to limit my intake on both.

Best Moment of the Week: Having my first Par on the golf course! Not sure if I'll ever to it again but I was very proud of myself!

What I am looking forward to: Playing in a golf tournament on Wednesday. We'll be the worst group out there but will probably have the best time. Also excited for my dr's. appointment on Friday. AND Baby Girl's nursery will be painted this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment