Tuesday, December 7, 2010

33 weeks!

Baby Girl is definitely growing! Can't wait to meet her soon!




How Far Along: 33 weeks

Size of Baby: Baby Girl weighs a little over 4lbs and is about the size of a pineapple. She has passed the 17 inch mark and is rapidly losing that wrinkled alien look and her skeleton is hardening. The bones in her skull still aren't fused together with allows them to move and slightly overlap thus making it easier to get through the birth canal. These bones don't entirely fuse together until early adulthood, so they can grown as her brain and other tissue expand in infancy and childhood.

Total Weight Gain: 14 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Basically everything I wear is maternity.

Gender: Baby Girl Clarkson! Name will be revealed when she's born!

Movement: Baby Girl moves all day and night. I love it!

Sleep: Wish I was getting more of it!
Symptoms: Nothing as dramatic like last week! Not really any Braxton Hicks contractions this week. The only new thing is that my skin is really itchy. The stretching and cold weather don't help too much. Also a little uncomfortable at times but that comes with being over 8 months pregnant!

What I miss: The only thing I can think of is being able to get comfortable while sleeping.

Cravings: ??? I don't turn much down though. ha!

Best Moment of the Week: Our couples shower and my work shower! Chris and I have so much support for Baby Girl. Very blessed.

What I am looking Forward to: Working on the last details of the nursery this weekend and my Dr. appointment on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment