Sunday, January 9, 2011

Baby Girl's Nursery...Finally!

We have finally finished Baby Girl's nursery! We LOVE how it turned out. The one thing Chris requested was that the walls NOT be pink. She has a ton of other pink things in her room and I'm so glad we went with the green walls. I think the room is very sweet, girly, and happy.

Enjoy the tour!!

I love this banner on her door. It was part of the decor from our ladies-only KC shower.

View from the doorway.


I know we'll be spending lots of time in our glider.

I love her 3D sonogram pics. The frame matches the window drapes.


I think the drapes really make the room. They're black-out drapes from Pottery Barn Kids.

'A Baby is God's Opinion that the World Should Go On'

So pleased with how her bookshelf turned out.


Here are a few pics of the crib. We have letters for Baby Girl's name that will hang above the crib when she arrives. I think that will really finish off the room.


Close-up of the bows.

Her bumper will be monogrammed in just a couple of weeks.

We decided to use the bookcase as our changing area. The hutch has an additional shelf that we'll add in the future.

Baskets for hats, headbands, and rattles.
Baby Girl already has quite the collection of toys and stuffed animals.

And the bow holder! I love this because we can add more/longer ribbon when needed. The ribbon that's on here now is all from our diaper cakes. I took these pictures earlier this week and I'm embarrassed to say that we probably have another four or five bows to add..

All we're missing is our baby! We're ready for her!

2 comments:

  1. The nursery is beautiful!! All you need is.. what's her name again?? :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so cute! I love how your colors turned out! Precious! The quote is pretty adorable too. Can't wait to meet her! :)

    ReplyDelete