Tuesday, January 11, 2011

38 Weeks!

38 weeks! Only one or two weekly updates left! Tonight I asked Chris if he's going to miss taking my picture every week. I got a very fast No as an answer :)
Please don't mind the double chin. Do I look like this in person?? Hope not. Ha! No wonder Chris won't miss taking these weekly pics!

How Far Along: 38 Weeks!!

Size of Baby: According to my weekly email, Baby Girl weighs 6lbs 8oz and is over 19.5 inches long. She should be about the size of a leek. Remember though, Baby Girl was measuring on the big side a couple weeks ago! She has a firm grasp which we'll be able to test in a matter of days. Her organs are ready for life outside the womb. So blessed that Baby Girl is over full-term and healthy!

Weight Gain: 19lbs
Maternity Clothes: Won't be sad to see them go!

Gender: Baby Girl Clarkson!

Cravings: Sweets. I've also been so hungry certain days. Yesterday I couldn't eat enough! I had several cookies yesterday. Thank goodness I've slowed down a little bit today.

Movement: Baby Girl's movements are so strong. Sometimes actually leaving me in a little pain. And she's had the hiccups quite a bit this past week. I will definitely miss feeling her move all day long.

Symptoms: Anything and everything you can imagine that comes with having a baby any day. Everyone says the last two weeks are the worse. I'm beginning to feel that.

What I Miss: Bending over.

Best Moment of the Week: Knowing I'm slowing progressing towards labor. Last week I was at a 1 and 20% effaced. Chris and I also had fun getting the hospital bag together. Makes it seem so real.

What I'm Looking Forward To: My doctor's appointment on Thursday. I'll keep ya posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment