Friday, January 14, 2011

Baby Update!

Well, our little girl is pretty comfy right now. I didn't progress any more this week. I'm still at a 1 and 20% effaced. My doctor thinks that the baby will come right around my due date (Jan 25) or a day or two after. And she will induce me that week if not. My mom's ticket is booked for Jan. 24th so Baby Girl, please stay put until then! With this Kansas City weather, I don't blame the baby for staying put. Little does she know though about all the cute winter hats her momma has waiting for her!

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment