Tuesday, January 18, 2011

39 Weeks

Well, one more update..aren't you lucky! Sorry the belly is kind of hard to see in a loose sweater. My camera battery died so we used Chris' phone for the pic..sorry for the low quality.
We are in countdown mode at the Clarkson House. Every time I call someone they assume I'm in labor..and unfortunately I'm not. Soon enough though!

How Far Along: 39 Weeks

Size of Baby: The weekly email said that our baby is ready to greet the world! I love that. This week Baby Girl is continuing to build a layer of fat to help regulate her body temp after birth. She's already weighing over 7lbs and over 20 inches long. She's being compared to a watermelon. The outer layers of her skin are sloughing off as new skin forms underneath.

Weight Gain: 19lbs

Maternity Clothes: Still living in them.

Gender: Princess Clarkson

Cravings: I can't think of one thing in particular this week. I have indulged a little bit though. With only have a week or less left, I've been treating myself!

Movement: Baby Girl still moves all day and night long. I'll never get sick of feeling her move. Some moves make me jump because they're so hard and kind of hurt. She's just running out of room in there.

Sleep: I've been sleeping okay. I've been pretty tired so I fall asleep early but it's hard to sleep through the night.

Symptoms: My heartburn still gets bad. I've also been nauseous a few times. I know this is all normal though.

What I Miss: Being able to get comfortable.

Best Moment of the Week: Chris and I had a great date night at Cafe Trio on Saturday. We're trying to do some special things before our baby arrives.

What I'm looking forward to: My doctor's appointment tomorrow. Hopefully we'll come up with a plan to get Baby Girl here. And my mom comes on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment