Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Two months!

I thought I better post Nora's 2 months pics before she turns 3 months next week. How is it possible that she's almost 3 months? I can't handle this!

The biggest thing that happened this month is that Nora is sleeping through the night! Woo hoo!! She started this right after our trip to FL when she was around 9 weeks. We've had one or two flukes but she's usually down for 8-9 hours and if she can, she'll go back to sleep for another three hours. So nice!

At 9 weeks, Nora weighed 10lbs 13oz and was 23 in long. I'm going to have her weighed again in a week or so. She's still wearing 0-3 month clothes. I put her in 3 month clothes often and they're fitting better each day.

I love taking pictures of Nora. This may be an overload of pics buy enjoy! Nora is one happy baby. We're truly blessed.
















No comments:

Post a Comment