Monday, October 17, 2011

Beach Baby??

Nora and I just got back from a trip to Naples. We had a great time with my whole extended family and also got to celebrate one of my Besties, Cee Cee, at her bridal shower!

We spent one overcast morning at the beach. We took a big family picture then watched my cousins swim and play in the water. Believe it or not, this was Nora's first visit to the beach. I'm not sure she was the biggest fan of the sand. Oh well, she'll get used to it :)!

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

Yep. She was ready for her Momma!

So, I did what any good mother would do. I took her to the water!

Maybe the sand and water was not for Nora this visit. There will be plenty more opportunities for her to become a beach baby!

For now, she can just stick with lounging in a beach chair. Who doesn't enjoy that?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment