Friday, December 2, 2011

Nap Time Brain Dump

Oh how I love nap time! Nora is a great napper. Her morning nap is hit or miss and I never plan my day around it. Today it was a 25 minute nap in the car. Her afternoon nap is key! I plan my whole day around it. She goes down around 12:30 or 1pm and sleeps for 2-3 hours. I try to be productive during this time but if I'm being honest, I sometimes catch up on my DVR, blog friends and facebook. Don't worry, I usually get some laundry done too.

Here is what's on my mind during today's nap time..

- I've been doing too much online shopping lately. Everywhere is making it too easy with free shipping, pay-pal, deals, etc. I need to get out of this new habit. Fed-ex delivered a package from Macy's at 6pm last night and I definitely got a warning look from Chris. Oops.

- We took some Christmas card pics while we were in Naples. It's almost impossible to get a great pic of the three of us. I think we got one though! We're not using this below pic on the card but I love it!

- I'm busy working on Nora's 1st Birthday plans. How is this possible!?!? I love the age she is at but can't believe that she is almost one. Where did my little peanut go? Everyone says it goes by so fast but wow, I never knew how right they were!

- Nora is having a Winter Onederland Party. The colors are red and turquoise. I think this suits my feisty little one! Here is a sneak peak of a few things I've ordered...again with the online shopping!!

- The house is mostly decorated for Christmas! Christmas decor just makes the house feel so warm and cozy. I will do a full post on our decor soon but here is a sneak peek.

- Today I made coffee at home for the first time ever! I know, pathetic right? I've never really been a coffee drinker but lately I've loved a fancy latte. It was so cold this morning and I didn't feel like leaving the house for a $4 treat so I made coffee and put some gingerbread creamer in it. Yum! That alone should tell you I'm not a real coffee drinker :)

- Lastly, this little Love moves all over the house. And she has some speed too!

Happy Friday Friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment