Monday, February 11, 2013

Little Sister!

I know that most of the people who read this are already in the know but we are so excited to add another baby girl to our family!

I was mostly feeling like we were having a girl but wasn't 100 percent convinced. When the sonogram tech, Diana, showed us that our baby was a girl, I was so excited!! Chris said he pretty much expected a girl so there wasn't much shock there. It is so fun to picture our family with two little girls. Sisters. I am more than thrilled that Nora will have a sister. I value the relationship the relationship with my sister and so excited that Nora will have that too.

And who am I kidding, I see many years of matching dresses, bows, ruffle socks and bathing suits!

Here are a few pictures from yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment