Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Bump time!

We are thrilled to be expecting our second child! The official due date is July 8. I'm currently a little over 18 weeks along. Almost half way there! We find out baby boy or baby girl in the next couple of days. Stayed tuned.

This pregnancy has been pretty good. I was more sick this time around. Fine by me though- just so thankful for a healthy baby.

Nora says there is a baby in my belly but truly doesn't understand. I think she will be an amazing big sister though. I can't wait for her to meet her new baby sibling.

I've taken bump pics the past several weeks. From here on out, I will be posting detailed weekly updates. Hope you enjoy seeing this belly grow! I am getting bigger by the hour!

Just a funny note before the pictures. Nora likes to back herself into me fort weekly pics. It's pretty hilarious. You will probably be seeing her in a lot of pictures.

12 weeks

13 weeks (and NYE)

14 weeks
The long sweater is a little deceiving.

15 weeks

16 weeks

17 weeks
Note to self: stop wearing the same sweater dress!

And here we are today- 18 weeks. I think I'm actually a few days past that.

An official weekly update:

Baby Clarkson 2-

How far along? 18 weeks

Size of baby? 5.5 inches long - the size of a bell pepper. Baby weighs 7 oz. Fun fact about baby's growth: his or her ears are in their final position!

Total weight gain? 2-3 lbs

Maternity clothing? Just broke it out today!

Sleep?? Hmmm, not great this pregnancy. I fall asleep great but wake up through the night and super early in the morning.

Symptoms? Headaches. Never had them with Nora but get one almost every day now. I got sick a couple nights this past week but overall I've been feeling great.

Gender? We will know this week!

Movement? Yes! In the past week, I've felt little movements. I loved it but I'm excited to start feeling more.

Food cravings/aversions? Just craving all food! I've been a bottomless pit. This babe must be growing!

What I miss? A good nights sleep

Best moment of the week? Starting to feel little movements.

Overall, we just feel very blessed to have a healthy pregnancy. I'm trying to enjoy every stage of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment