Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Last bump update..39 weeks!

I am over 39 weeks now. Baby Sister will be here any day! If she does not come on her own, we will have her next Monday, July 8. She could be making a fool of me BUT I kind of think she will come on her own before the 8th. Stay tuned!!

Baby Sister at 39 Weeks:

Size of Baby? My email said our baby's waiting to greet the world! Come any time Sister!!
She continues to build a layer of fat to help control his body temperature after birth, but it's likely she already measures about 20 inches and weighs a bit over 7 pounds, about the size of a mini-watermelon. The outer layers of his skin are sloughing off as new skin forms underneath.

Total Weight Gain? 18 lbs. Finally up a pound!

Maternity Clothes? Yes! I am getting in a rut though. Sister will literally be here any day so I don't need to worry about it too much longer.

Sleep? Not good. I think I'm just anxious to meet this baby.

Symptoms? Overall tightness and pressure. You can't tell from the bottom picture but I've definitely dropped. My body is ready.

Food Cravings? Still fruit and cold items. I feel like I've been able to eat more lately so I haven't held back this week. Nothing wrong with a chocolate croissant for breakfast from my favorite coffee shop :)

What I miss? Just being a little more comfortable. For being almost 40 weeks pregnant, I do feel great. I stopped going to the gym this week though. I have a big fear that my water will break on a treadmill or in my Fusion class. I would NEVER live that down. I'm just taking it easy this week and enjoying walks outside with Nora.

Best Moment of the Week? My mom is here and my sister will be here later today! Chris and I have enjoyed having help with Nora and even got to squeeze in a some last minute fun activities..pool time without a toddler, lots of golf for Chris, and a fun night out with friends.

Come on baby! We are ready!!

Here I am with Baby Sister -


Here I am with Nora. It was dead of winter when Nora was born. The maternity clothes are quite different :)

No comments:

Post a Comment