Tuesday, August 31, 2010

19 weeks!

This post is a few days late. 20 weeks will be here soon! I've had a crazy week so I'm a little behind.

19 weeks...sorry for the small pic!


Pregnancy Highlights


How Far Along: 19 Weeks


Size of baby: 6 inches long and weighs 8.5 oz. Baby Clarkson is the size of a large heirloom tomato! Some other fun facts: her hair is sprouting! Her brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. I need to start reading to her.
Total Weight Gain: Somehow I lost a pound this week. I'll still stick with 5lbs because I'm sure I'll be back up in the next few days. Funny side note: I only weigh myself once a week. When I got on the scale this morning it stopped at 99lbs! Then I hopped off and it said Error. Ummm, you think?? :)
Maternity Clothes: I have started to wear a few pieces of maternity clothes this week. I wore a cute top from Gap to the Chiefs game and I'm wearing a dress to work today. The dress is definitely still too big but it certainly is comfortable!
Gender: We're having a Baby Girl!!!
Movement: YES! I've felt Baby Girl move a lot over the past few days. It does feel like popcorn popping!
Sleep: I've been sleeping great!!
Symptoms: I've felt pretty good. I still get waves of nausea but it's not everyday. Also, I've been exhausted. I think I did too much over the weekend and it's taken me a couple days to catch up on rest.
What I miss: ???
Cravings: Still love my fruit! Also had a craving for grilled corn on the cob. It was delicious!
Best Moment of the Week: Sharing the news of our Baby Girl with Friends and Family!
What I am looking forward to: Going to FL this weekend to spend time with the fam.

No comments:

Post a Comment