Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Half Way There!

We are 20 weeks! Half-way through the pregnancy. We waited so long to tell people we were expecting that now I feel like everything is going by so fast! Not sure if these pictures do the belly justice but trust me, I've really grown this week. I've definitely popped out even more!

20 week pic with 2o week sticker that you can't see. And try to look past the outfit. I just got home from the gym.

Full body shot (with Chris' Ugg slippers and my little friend who doesn't leave my side)

Snickers is thinking 'How long do I have until I'm not the loved one anymore?'

'Here's what I think about that!'


Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 20 Weeks
Size of baby: She is 6.5 inches from head to bottom and 10 inches from head to heel! That seems really long! Baby Girl weighs 10.5 oz. She is the size of a banana. Some other fun facts: she is swallowing more this week which is good practice for her digestive system.
Total Weight Gain: 6 lbs. And I'm feeling every oz of that!
Maternity Clothes: A little. I wore some Gap maternity jeans when I traveled over the weekend. They are still too big and stretch too much but I was very comfortable.
Gender: We're having a Baby Girl!!! Side note: we are going to keep Baby Girl's name a secret :)
Movement: YES! I love laying down at night and feeling her move around. I also went to the movies over the weekend and she moved the whole time. She likes when I'm still..or she just really liked the popcorn and candy. I can't wait for Chris to be able to feel her.
Sleep: Pretty tired at night and have been sleeping great.
Symptoms: I've felt great this past week.
What I miss: ???
Cravings: Fruit and peanut butter. I went grocery shopping today and bought apples, bananas, plums, watermelon, and kiwi. Out of control.
Best Moment of the Week: Celebrating our Baby Girl with my family in Florida.
What I am looking forward to: Hosting a baby shower on Saturday for our good friends Whitney and Robby!

No comments:

Post a Comment