Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Baby Clarkson - 17 Weeks

I can't believe we're at 17 weeks already! I really feel like I've popped out this week!



Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 17 Weeks
Size of baby: 5 inches long and weighs 5 oz. Baby Clarkson is the size of a turnip!
Total Weight Gain: 2-3 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: None yet but my belly band is a lifesaver! Skirts and pants are getting harder and harder to zip. Good thing I love dresses!
Gender: We find out August 26!!!
Movement: Not yet but I hope soon.
Sleep: Still having crazy dreams. I had a very vivid dream last night that we were having a girl. One of those dreams where you wake up and can't remember if it happened in real life. And since it's mainly my family reading this blog, they'll appreciate this. In my dream, my MOM somehow knew we were having a girl before we found out. She had convinced the Dr. to tell her early! Ha! Totally not surprised!
Symptoms: Besides getting sick only a couple times this week, I've felt my best yet!
What I miss: ???
Cravings: Fruit, fruit and more fruit! I also craved a cheeseburger this week and it was SO good.
Best Moment of the Week: Feeling great in the mornings and working out! And buying our nursery furniture. More details and pictures to come...
What I am looking forward to: Finding out Boy or Girl next week! We can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I seriouly just got teary eyed reading this. I know I'm overthetop emotional these days and this post didn't help. I'm so happy for you guys. you look wonderful!!! love you!

    ReplyDelete