Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Baby Clarkson coming in January!!

Chris and I are so excited to announce that we're expecting a baby in January! The exact due date is January 25. We're so blessed to be having a healthy pregnancy!

I'm 16 weeks today! I can't believe how fast time is flying by! I'm going to do a a pregnancy update and belly pics every week.

Please keep Baby Clarkson in your thoughts and prayers!

(I uploaded the pictures the wrong way so the weekly update is at the bottom so keep scrolling down. I'll do it right next week!)

16 weeks and showing! I hate my face in this picture. Just worked out, hair back, and no make-up. Not my best look but you get the picture. I'm wearing a maternity tank that's a tad too big. I'm sure not for long though! I will also make it known that Chris gets a little annoyed taking all these belly shots (I think I had about 15 total). He says I'm too much of a perfectionist. And unfortunately, he's right.

Belly close-up

15 week picture (in my bathing suit and cover-up)


15 week belly. I think this is more accurate with a proper fitting tank top.

I had to include this picture. Every time the camera is out, Snickers sits and thinks he's getting a treat!

Someone else wanted their 16 week picture taken.
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Size of baby: 4.5 inches long and weighs almost 3.5 oz. Baby Clarkson is the size of a avocado!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained around 2-3lbs
Maternity Clothes: Not really. Love to use the belly bands with certain skirts and pants. My clothes are definitely not fitting the same. Getting dressed is not so fun these days but maternity clothes are still a little big.
Gender: We find out on August 26!
Movement: Not yet but hopefully soon.
Sleep: I’m sleeping just fine. I’m exhausted at night and fall asleep right away but I’ve been having crazy dreams that wake me up a couple times a night.
Symptoms: Still a little nauseous and sick a few days a week. I’ve felt great the past couple of days though.
What I miss: Not too much yet.
Cravings: Any kind of fruit and Golden Grahams cereal. I have aversions to different meats and fish. Just depends on the day.
Best Moment this week: Hearing the baby’s heartbeat at the doctor last Friday. AND having someone at the gym tell me I was an 'adorable pregnant person’! She was the first person to say something without me telling her I was pregnant. I’ve been feeling a little more chubby/thick rather than fully pregnant so I loved it!
What I am looking forward to: Ordering the nursery furniture soon and more days of feeling great.

1 comment:

  1. Finally! You look wonderfully beautiful and happy. I love your blog. Give Chris a Snix a hug from us.

    ReplyDelete