Tuesday, November 23, 2010

31 Weeks!

I'm literally growing by the hour! My neighbor told me that I don't have a basketball stomach anymore- it's more like a beach ball! Haha.


How Far Along: 31 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby Girl measures over 16 inches long. She weighs about 3.3 pounds - about the same weight as four navel oranges and is heading into a growth spurt. She can turn her head from side to side, and her arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. See the below post for her 'plumpy' arms :)

Total Weight Gain: 14lbs

Maternity Clothes: Still wearing a ton of maternity clothes but feel like I always need something more.

Gender: We're having a Baby Girl!!! Side note: we are going to keep Baby Girl's name a secret :)

Movement: She moves all the time! It was so cool to see her move during our 3D/4D ultrasound. She was all over the place. I have to share one funny story about Chris. Last night she was moving a ton and I told Chris to come and feel her. As soon as he came over, the baby completely stopped moving. Nothing! Chris waited a couple minutes then said, "Do I need to put a quarter in there to get her to move?" I died laughing! Got to love his one-liners. And wouldn't you know, as soon as he walked away, she started moving again. Stubborn Baby Girl. I have no clue where she gets that from :).

Sleep: Just okay. Enough said.

Symptoms: I've been a little uncomfortable at night. I'm sure it's just because I'm almost eight months pregnant, my body isn't used to the extra weight, etc. It hasn't been completely terrible but I've definitely felt a little different lately.

What I miss: Can't think of much right now.

Cravings: Nothing particular. Excited to eat lots of Thanksgiving food though!

Best Moment of the Week: Our shower and having my mom in town! We also got a ton of work done on the nursery. It's finally starting to look like a girly nursery instead of a room with baby stuff in it. I promise I'll post pics soon. We're waiting on a rug and our glider before everyone sees it.

What I am Looking Forward to: Thanksgiving and having a couple days off work.

No comments:

Post a Comment