Tuesday, November 2, 2010

7 Months

I'm officially in my last trimester! I know I say this all the time but time is flying by!
My Little Basketball! It only took 7 months to pop out!

These stickers never show on my clothes. Snickers loves them though!


How Far Along: 28 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby Girl weighs two and a quarter pounds (like the head of a Chinese Cabbage. Whatever that is). She measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.
Total Weight Gain: 11lbs
Side note: My babycenter.com email said most women only gain around 11 lbs from here on out. I'll be curious to see how I do.

Maternity Clothes: Wearing a combo of both. It's getting cold here and I need to invest in some more winter clothes. My options are very limited these days.

Gender: We're having a Baby Girl!!! Side note: we are going to keep Baby Girl's name a secret :)

Movement: I love feeling her move all the time.
Sleep: Not sleeping great. I crash at night but then can't say asleep through the night. I was up at 4:30am this morning! That's too early...even for me!

Symptoms: Feeling great. I've grown a lot over the past week. Baby Girl is using every inch of my belly. My sides stick out a little bit but are rock hard. Chris likes to refer to this area as my 'bumper'. HAHA. I'm sure I'll start to pop out even more the next couple of weeks.
What I miss: Having a good night's sleep.

Cravings: Nothing particular. I'm afraid to admit that I snacked on Halloween candy all last week.

Best Moment of the Week: The crib and dresser are up in the nursery! It was fun seeing the room transformed. I promise I'll post pics once the bedding comes. Should be any day!
What I am looking forward to: Going to Naples this weekend! My mom is hosting our first baby shower. Can't wait to catch up with friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment