Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Pink Poodle!

I'm obviously way behind on the blog. I'm hoping to catch up soon! I know, same old story :).

I was so excited to dress up Nora for Halloween! I won't even tell you how long I've had her costume. I loved it! Nora did not want to wear the hat but I still think she looked adorable. So adorable that I may have over-done it on the pics!

Bobby celebrated his first birthday on October 30. Whitney outdid herself with an amazing costume birthday party. Nora loved celebrating with her little bat friend. And enjoying his new wagon he got for his birthday! So fun.

Nora also got to celebrate Halloween with her new Bestie, Sienna! Ryan and Annie's beautiful baby is finally here!

Let's not talk about how big my Baby looks next to Sienna. Okay? Thanks.
Where has the time gone?!?!



We had a wonderful Halloween with literally a week of celebrations. We definitely got out money out of Nora's costume. (and that is a good thing! I may or may not have overspent on the costume!)

Still waiting on some pics from the country club Halloween party where Nora and Hudson ruled the dance floor. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment