Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Half way there - 20 weeks!

Just a note that I'm having trouble updating the blog on my iPad. I'm working on it though! I have a few posts that need to be published so hopefully the issue will be fixed soon.

On to weekly bump update! I'm half way through the pregnancy. It's gone by pretty fast. I'm getting bigger by the day! Chris told me tonight that 'I'm pregnant, getting bigger and to get used to it' ha! Got to love his bluntness!

Here is the pic of the rapidly growing belly

Baby Sister at 20 weeks-

Size of baby? Baby sister is 10.5 oz and 10 inches from head to toe. She is about the size of a banana.

Total weight gain? 5 lbs. My weekly email said that I will probably gain about a pound a week from this point out.

Maternity clothes? Yep! Still a mixture of regular clothes too. I do need to invest in some maternity tops to work out it- mine are getting pretty tight!

Sleep? Just okay. I'll take what I can get. I did get a couple good naps in this week.

Symptoms? Still some headaches. Feeling more pregnant by the day! I think more people have commented on the bump this week than ever before.

Gender? Baby Girl

Movement? Yes! I'm pretty active during the day and the baby really moves the most when I finally sit down at night.

Food cravings? Iced lattes (even though it's freezing!) and sweets. I probably need to cut back :)

What I miss? Not much! Feeling pretty good!

Best moment of the week? Having lots of little fun moments/activities/days with Nora. She has been so great lately and I'm soaking up every second!

No comments:

Post a Comment