Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I always love seeing weekly themes on blogs. I'm joining the fun and doing "What I'm Loving Wednesday." I promise that most of these posts will be very random but here are just a few things that I love this week...

1. Old Navy. I actually find a lot of cute things for Nora and myself at Old Navy. Nora has a ton of smocked items, ruffled pants, monogram outfits BUT you can't beat the cuteness and the price of the Old Navy Toddler selection. I recently purchased this little dress for Nora. I think it was $7! Adorable, right?

They also have great maternity clothes. I bought a work-out jacket similar to the one below. I'm living in it! I've had several friends ask if it's lulu lemon. It's great quality. I love the length too. The best part is that there is plenty of room for the belly to grow. I believe the version I bought was around $20.


2. Ice Lattes. I can't get enough of them. I sound like a crazy person ordering them in the middle of winter but they always sound so good. I've had headaches with this pregnancy and the caffeine seems to help. I usually order a skinny vanilla iced latte. Once in a while I order 2% milk instead of skim. Amazing how much better it tastes.

3. Keeping with the food theme...we can't live without these in our house right now - Marshmallows! Random, yes, but also so helpful. Nora sometimes still needs some incentive to use the potty. Not to go into details but this little bribe does the trick every time. We are traveling this weekend and I know I'm going to have whip these little guys out to make her use a public restroom. I don't even want to think about how disgusting it will be but it has to be better than having an accident.


4. Ran/Snow boots. With a monogram of course. I bought some boots off a Facebook site over the summer. I'm still living in them with the snow/slush.


5. Planning another baby girl's nursery! I love Nora's pink and green nursery but knew we wanted something different for Baby Sister. I think I'm going to go with a soft gray and pink nursery. I love how sweet and feminine it is. Last night I asked Chris what he thought and he said he could care less. Works for me! And you can bet there will be some sort of monogram on the wall. I can admit that I have a problem :).

We will see what next Wednesday brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment