Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Baby Sister - 22 weeks

Sorry it's been a week since my last post! I had every intention of doing a bump update yesterday and a 'What I Loving...' post today. I promise more is coming this week! For now, here's the weekly update on Baby Girl.

Baby Sister at 22 weeks-

Size of baby? Baby Girl is 11 in long and weighs 1 lb. Her lips, eyelids and eyebrows are more distinct and tiny tooth buds are forming beneath her gums.

Total weight gain? 8 lbs

Maternity clothes? Yes!

Sleep? Just ok. I still get up really early. At least I'm getting my 'me time' in at 5:30 am!

Symptoms? Not too many. My headaches haven't been too bad. Maybe just more tired??

Gender? Baby Girl!

Movement? Yes. Mostly when I sit down and relax for the night. My placenta is in a different spot this pregnancy and is acting as a 'buffer' between the baby and what I can feel. My doctor said I would feel a lot more stronger kicks in the weeks to come.

Food Cravings? Well, I was on vacation for a few days so I basically ate anything. I'm sure the scale will reflect that next week!

What I miss? Not much.

Best moment of the week? Spending several low-key days in Naples with my family. Nora LOVED all the attention. Who is surprised!!?

22 week bump.

Sorry the picture is out of order this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment