Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Baby Sister - 6 months!

Six months already! Baby Sister is going to be here before we know it.

Here is the weekly update!

Baby Sister at 24 weeks-

Size of baby? Baby Girl weighs over a pound and is over a foot long. Her body will soon start to plump up (mine too!). Her brain is growing quickly and her taste buds are starting to develop.

Total Weight Gain? 9 lbs!

Maternity Clothes? yes and needing to order more. I was pregnant with Nora in different seasons and running out of things to wear.

Sleep? not great. I think I was up for about two hours in the middle of the night last night.

Symptoms? a little heartburn and just overall 'growth'. I feel like I've really popped and stretched this week.

Gender? Baby Girl!!

Movement? Some but still not as much as I did with Nora. That's probably the biggest difference this pregnancy. Thanks for that placenta! Baby Girl did move the whole time I was up in the middle of the night. Good timing :)

Food Cravings? I definitely indulged this week. Two days in a row last week I had a little Debbie Swiss cake roll. Someone brought them into work- I could never buy them. I'd eat the whole box! I also craved spinach dip with fresh veggies and have been snacking on that for a few days. Oh, and TCBY. can't forget that. What a week.

What I miss? I guess just sleep. Overall, I've been feeling good and have a lot of energy.

Best moment of the week? Finding some new maternity clothes. This bod needs it! And my friends and I started back up with bible study. It's been great!

No comments:

Post a Comment