Tuesday, April 30, 2013

30 weeks!

I promise I will get to updating about other things besides Baby Sister BUT for now, here is my weekly baby update.

Baby Sister at 30 Weeks:

Size of Baby? Baby Sister is about 15.7 inches long and weighs almost three pounds. A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in my uterus. I had another doctors appointment today and baby looks great! Nora was with me today and said the baby's heartbeat sounded like an airplane and started looking in the sky for the plane. Ha. Love that little two year old mind.

Total Weight Gain? 15 lbs...the pictures show my growth spurt!

Maternity Clothes? Yes!

Sleep? I feel like its been the same if not even a little better this week.

Symptoms? Still a little uncomfortable at the end of the day. Overall, I feel pretty good.

Food Cravings? Still cold items.

What I miss? Not too much. Maybe just being able to bend over easily :)

Best Moment of the Week? My sister was in town and we had a great/busy weekend! The weather is finally getting nice so we are enjoying lots of outside time.

Enjoy this big belly!!



No comments:

Post a Comment