Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Baby Sister 31 Weeks!

Once again, I'm late in posting! Baby Sister is almost 32 weeks..8 months! Wow. That went by fast!

Here are the details for the week -

Baby Sister at 31 Weeks:

Size of Baby? Baby Sister measures over 16 inches long. She weighs about 3.3 pounds and is heading into a growth spurt. She can turn her head from side to side, and her arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath her skin. Yay for a chunky baby!

Total Weight Gain? 15 lbs

Maternity Clothes? Yes!

Sleep? Just okay! Someone in my family has been snoring like crazy..and it's not me. He has kept me up quite a bit the past week. Baby Sister also moves a ton when I'm sleeping. I've had a few kicks wake me up in the middle of the night.

Symptoms? I was really uncomfortable on Sunday and Monday. Enough so that I called my doctor. I think it's just a combination of Braxton Hicks contractions and some ligament pain from growing so much. I looked back at my blog and found that I felt this exact same way with Nora at 31/32 weeks. I even went to labor and delivery to be monitored. Rookie mistake :). Now I know better. These are just normal pains that come with being 8 months pregnant!

Food Cravings? Still cold items. Nora and I made some chocolate chip cookies on Monday. She loves to bake with me. I have not been holding back in snacking on them.

What I miss? I would say just the ease of bending over. The big belly gets in the way a lot.
Best Moment of the Week? I'm not sure if these are the most enjoyable moments but it feels great to keep packing boxes and get ready for our move next week. We are just SO excited to be in our new home.

On to the belly shot!

And just for kicks, I thought I'd include the shot with Nora at 31 weeks...


So hard to tell how I'm carrying because of the different angles. Chris says I'm more narrow with this baby. I feel like I'm carry pretty low with Baby Sister but this picture looks like I might be lower with Nora? I don't know! Just an FYI...at this point I had gained 14lbs with Nora and I'm at 15lbs with Baby Sister. Looks like these pregnancies are pretty similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment