Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Baby Sister - 29 Weeks

I'm late again this week! Sorry about that. Better late than never. My weekly email said that I am officially in the home stretch!

Baby Sister at 29 Weeks:

Size of Baby? Baby Sister weighs 2.5 lbs and is over 15 in long. Her muscles and lungs are continuing to mature. Her head is growing bigger to make room for her developing brain.

Total Weight Gain? Still at 13 lbs

Maternity clothes? Yep!

Sleep? Ugh. I did take a great nap over the weekend though!

Symptoms? Acid reflux and just uncomfortable at night. I feel great in the mornings.

Food Cravings? Still cold items...lattes, smoothies

What I Miss? Besides a good nights sleep, not much.

Best Moment of the Week? Had a great time being in my friends wedding! Picture below the gigantic belly shot :)



No comments:

Post a Comment