Thursday, April 18, 2013

7 months!

Baby Sister is 28 weeks! Well, she is just about 29 weeks now :). I'm late posting this week.

Size of Baby? Baby Sister weighs two and a quarter pounds and measures about 14.8 inches from head to heels. She can blink her eyes and now has lashes! Her eyesight is developing and she is able to see light that filters in through the womb. I had a doctor's appointment this week and everything looks perfect. My belly is measuring right on target at 28/29 weeks. Just FYI, I always measured about a week small with Nora. Not with the second baby!!

Total Weight Gain? 13 lbs. my weekly email said most people gain about 11 more pounds from here on out.

Maternity Clothes? Everyday!

Sleep? Not good this week. It's hard to get comfortable.

Symptoms? Bad acid reflux and just overall uncomfortable. My doctor said that the second pregnancy tends to be more uncomfortable. Baby Sister has been getting up high in my rib cage which is not pleasant. Not trying to complain here. I actually love being pregnant- just keeping it real!

Food Cravings? Smoothies, iced lattes and ice cream. Obviously cold items!

What I miss? Just a little sleep.

Best Moment of the Week? Selling our house and buying a new one. What a week!!

Here I am in all my pregnant glory!!

No comments:

Post a Comment