Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Baby Sister - 27 weeks

Baby and I are growing!! I would say that I am running out of room for her but I know better. I'm only going to get bigger- much bigger.

Baby Sister at 27 Weeks:

Size of Baby? Baby Sister weighs 2 lbs and is about 14.5 inches long. She is sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing her eyes and maybe even sucking her fingers. Her brain is very active now.

Total Weight Gain? 13 lbs. eek!

Maternity Clothes? Yep!

Sleep? OK

Symptoms? My acid reflux and heartburn have been bothering me but I do think the Zantac is helping a little.

Food cravings? I finally got my smoothie!

What I miss? Maybe just some sleep.

Best Moment of the Week? I found some great buys for Baby Sister at Rhea Lana sale. We forgot how little size 0-3 month clothes are! I obviously have a very large amount of girl clothes but needed to get some summer clothes for Baby Sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment