Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Baby Sister 33 Weeks!

Another week gone by!

Baby Sister at 33 Weeks:

Size of Baby? This week baby sister weighs a little over 4 pounds (heft a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark. She's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and his skeleton is hardening. The bones in her skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for her to fit through the birth canal. These bones don't entirely fuse until early adulthood, so they can grow as her brain and other tissue expands during infancy and childhood.

Total Weight Gain? 17 lbs. I'm up a few pounds from where I was at this point with Nora. I'm not too concerned though :)

Maternity Clothes? Yes!

Sleep? Bad. I've had too much going on and I'm stressed. Mix that with being uncomfortable, sleep is not great.

Symptoms? Everything! I have pushed my body too far this past week with moving. My doctor would not be happy with me. My whole body has ached at night and my feet have started to swell. Lovely. I'm hoping things are going to start to settle down now that we are in our new home.

Food Cravings? My appetite has been off this week. Not craving anything particular.

What I miss? I love being pregnant but like I said above, this week has been hard on me. I just miss the ease of moving around!

Best Moment of the Week? Having our first night in our new house! Last night was the first night we slept there after an extremely busy weekend. It was wonderful!

Brace yourself for the belly shot!


Don't you love how this picture shows real life?!? Nora is laughing at herself in the mirror. Keeping in real!

No comments:

Post a Comment