Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Baby Sister - 8 Months!!

I'm over 8 months now! And feeling every bit of it!

Baby Sister at 32 Weeks:

Size of Baby? By now, baby sister weighs 3.75 pounds and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. She will gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (I can't wait to see if she has hair like Nora did!) Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.

Total Weight Gain? 17 lbs

Maternity Clothes? Yes! I ordered a maternity bathing suit top this week too. All of my bottoms still fit so I'm hoping to mix and match them with my plain black maternity top. I'm not sure if I will be daring enough to wear full out bikinis. The belly is going to be pretty huge and I wouldn't want to scare people! haha.

Sleep? Ok. I've been getting up really early. Sometimes before 5am. I usually just lay there for a little bit and then get up and go to the gym.

Symptoms? I'm still really uncomfortable, especially at night. I was at the doctor today though and the baby is perfect. I'm probably just doing a little too much and need to slow down. I also still have heartburn quite a bit - I love my Tums!

Food Cravings? Smoothies and cold items. Nora and I indulged in ice cream a couple times too. That little factor might explain my two pound weight gain this week!

What I miss? Not too much. As uncomfortable as I am sometimes, I still love being pregnant and realize what a blessing it is.

Best Moment of the Week? Just soaking up some good moments with Nora (and some major tantrums too). My time is getting limited to where it's just the two of us..and Chris too!

On to the belly shot!


And here I am with Nora at 32 weeks -


I think I am sticking out further with Baby Sister. So hard to tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment